If you’re frustrated and overwhelmed by marketing — welcome to the club. There are entirely too many platforms to manage and monitor. So if you’re ready to stop toggling from platform to platform and start managing your entire marketing program from one place, you’re going to love this.
Zoho Marketing Plus is the one-stop unified platform that puts everything you need to do great marketing in one place. With email marketing, webinars, blog posts, social media – and everything in between – Zoho Marketing Plus has got you covered.
I’m going to give you a quick overview of the platform so that you can decide if it’s right for you.
What is Zoho Marketing Plus
Zoho Marketing Plus is a unified platform that puts everything you need to do great marketing in one place. The app has a simple and intuitive interface, making it easy for anyone to get started. You don’t need any previous experience or knowledge to use Zoho Marketing Plus; the app provides all the tools you need to create successful marketing campaigns.
How does Zoho Marketing Plus work
You don’t need a marketing degree to be a great marketer with Zoho Marketing Plus. I have to admit, I was dubious. Every platform promises that they are going to simplify marketing and allow you to do all your marketing from one place. And truthfully, no software can do that 100%. But, boy, oh boy, Zoho Marketing Plus gets pretty darned close.
Your Whole Marketing Plan on One Page
It’s not enough for me to tell you this, you simply have to experience it for yourself. As soon as you log in, you’ll see this page with all of your marketing projects and ideas — RIGHT THERE!
From there, just pick the project that you want to work on. Once you do, and this is the best part, your entire marketing job is laid out for you in the left-hand sidebar.
I’m practically giddy as I write this.
I thought getting started with Zoho Marketing Plus was going to be a lot more difficult and techy — but it wasn’t! At least starting out with the basics isn’t. And 80% of great marketing is about doing and measuring the basics.
Zoho Marketing Plus Features Make it Easy to Follow the Marketing Process
You know why marketing is so frustrating and overwhelming? You aren’t following the marketing process!
Too many business owners (and marketers) jump in and start “doing things” just because some expert says it worked for them. This is failure waiting to happen. And if you’ve had this “marketing slot machine” experience where you keep throwing money and time and different marketing ideas and getting nothing in return — that’s the gamble you’re taking.
Every successful marketing campaign starts with the marketing process. Unless you’re a trained marketer, you don’t really know this. Well, Zoho Marketing Plus has that covered, so you don’t need to KNOW it, you just need to do it.
So this is the marketing process:
And this is how Zoho Marketing Plus is organized:
In this section, I’m going to match the apps in Zoho Marketing Plus to the marketing process:
Research: Your first step is research, so it’s a good thing Zoho Marketing Plus makes that easy:
- Zoho Surveys and Polls will help you understand your customer’s wants, needs and challenges.
- Zoho Social: Connect your Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, YouTube and Pinterest and get valuable feedback all from one screen.
Segmentation/Targeting and Positioning: Next, you want to segment your customers into groups with similar interests. With that in place, you can target people with similar interests with offers that are positioned to solve their specific problem.
- Zoho Campaigns: Is a simple email marketing system that allows you to send basic email sequences, follow-up emails and newsletters.
- Zoho Marketing Automation: gives you the ability to create more complex email sequences that are triggered by specific behaviors. For example, registering for a specific webinar and then receiving a sequence of emails that provide reminders and ultimately an offer for your prospects to buy.
Strategies and Implementation of Strategies: The Marketing Projects page of Zoho Marketing Plus and the individual elements of your marketing plan are there to help you implement.
- Zoho Webinars and Zoho Meetings: If you’re running content marketing or direct marketing strategies, you can use Webinars and Meetings for workshops, webinars, etc. to share content or present offers.
- Zoho Campaigns and Marketing Automation: These will help you guide customers through a buyers’ journey toward purchasing your offer.
- Zoho Backstage: Run live or online events to jump-start your list building.
- Zoho File Management: All of your brand assets, conversations, files and documents related to your marketing project.
Measure: Finally, you want to be able to track and measure your progress throughout your marketing activities.
- Zoho Analytics: Track advertising activity and the overall success of your marketing.
- Zoho PageSense: Track website activity. This is similar to Google Analytics.
- Zoho Social Analytics: Track social activity and engagement statistics
- Other custom analytics: Zoho Analytics also offers no-code ways to customize your dashboard for even more complex ways to measure your business. This is where it gets a little complicated.
What Software Does Zoho Marketing Plus Replace?
This is my favorite question! Because when you see this list and how much money you’ll save every month, your head will explode! I’m going to do my best to give you the prices for the plans that best match what’s offered on Zoho Marketing Plus.
|Zoho Marketing Plus$30/mo||Other Popular Apps||Price for Other Apps|
|Zoho Surveys||SurveyMonkey||$32/mo with $384 billed annually|
|Zoho Meetings||Zoom||$14.99 for meetings $79.00 for webinars $93.99 total per month|
|Zoho Social||BufferHootSuite||$5 per social channel$49 per month|
|Zoho Campaigns||MailChimpConstant Contact||$23/mo$35/mo|
|Zoho Marketing Automation||Keap
|$83/mo billed annually
|$79 per month
$81/mo billed annually
$119/mo billed annually
|$31 per month
$29 per month
Who is the target market for Zoho Marketing Plus
Untechy Solopreneurs, coaches, and consultants who are just starting out and don’t have the money to hire a VA or the technical knowledge to manage multiple tools and apps.l
Startup Brick and Mortar: If you’re a restaurant, retailer, ecommerce person who is in the business of providing products and services much more so than marketing.
Marketing teams and agencies: This is where Zoho Marketing Plus shines. Collaboration is a key feature of this suite of marketing apps and it’s ideal for teams of folks who all have a company email from the same company.
How does one get started with Zoho Marketing Plus
Getting started with Zoho Marketing Plus is easy. There’s no credit card required and you get a 30 day free trial.
If you already have or use Zoho products, you will need to start with a different email address. (This is my biggest frustration with Zoho — there is no way to use the same email to log into your different apps).
How much is Zoho Marketing Plus
For just $25/mo for an annual contract and $30/mo for a monthly contract you’ll get 1000 contacts. You can also purchase more contacts by purchasing the add-ons starting from $15 for 2500 contacts, billed annually. Also, every user license purchased comes with additional 1000 contacts in Marketing Plus
Zoho Marketing Plus is the simplest way to do marketing today
Zoho Marketing Plus is the simplest way to do marketing today. With everything you need in one place, it’s easy to get started and easy to keep track of your progress. You can use it to run webinars, email marketing, social media, and more. Plus, you can track all of your progress with the included analytics tools. And, if you’re on a team, it’s easy to collaborate with others. The best part? It’s only $25/mo for an annual contract. Get started today and see the difference Zoho Marketing Plus makes.